1. Researches and identifies local employer with high-volume recruiting needs.
2. Establish and maintain relationships with local employers, chambers of commerce and community agencies to partner with the project.
3. Collaborates with career development team to place job seekers; monitors job placements and employer satisfaction.
4. Assess and place program participants into unpaid volunteer worksite locations within defined time frames.
5. Schedule, coordinate, facilitate and participate in job fairs, on-site recruitment events and outside functions independently and with various community members.
6. Preform other duties as may be assigned by management.
7. Frequent local/statewide travel may be required (Staten Island, Harlem and Bronx)
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience. Minimum two (2) years of experience in account/client management, program marketing or sales experience. Strong working knowledge of labor market, community resources and diverse populations.