Customer Service Supervisor
1. Supervises assigned team/unit s daily operations and related activities. Ensures team/unit contributes to the State and MAXIMUS contractual service level standards.
2. Effectively schedules team/unit to ensure appropriate coverage and their production meets or exceeds quality standards, especially during peak call volumes, break and lunch times.
3. Effectively monitors, evaluates and distributes daily workload for assigned team/unit, uses the ACD Symposium system, queue displays and other tools, to ensure production standards are being met for inbound and outbound call handling, as well as other work activities assigned.
4. Responsible for Quality Assurance Monitoring of team/unit s using Symposium and iDVR systems, following established guidelines, focusing on problem areas, coaching and completing required reporting.
5. Effectively supervises the completion of specially assigned tasks.
6. Understands the Call Center s goals, as well as those for assigned team/unit; supervises to achieve goals in a timely manner by prioritizing work and using resources effectively.
7. Trains, coaches, counsels, and mentors enrollment counselors so they can efficiently and effectively perform their jobs and educate customers about all programs and health plans. Conducts regular team/unit meetings.
8. Develops at least one fully trained enrollment counselors to serve as a backup to the Supervisor to ensure continuity of team/unit operations.
9. Makes recommendations for revisions to existing procedures or for new procedures.
10. Adheres to MAXIMUS policy and procedures (attendance/conduct/dress code, etc.)
11. Assists others and serves as an escalation point for resolution of issues within team/unit.
12. Performs any and all other duties as may be assigned by management.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or one-to-three years of supervisory experience; knowledge of mailroom, data entry and imaging functions; ability to interact courteously and effectively to a variety of people; cultural competency; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.JOB