Data Entry Specialist
1. Ability to take appropriate action based on the results of member information that has been screened against external state/federal databases.
2. Complete the eligibility determination process.
3. Generate case disposition letters
4. Performs data entry functions with the use of imaged documents.
5. Accurately data enters all appropriate information.
6. Implements data entry requirements in a timely manner.
7. Ability to communicate effectively with management.
8. Maintain performance standards established for position.
9. Recommended 35 WPM typing speed.
10. Responsible for all activities associated with eligibility application screening.
11. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.