Global Tax Reporting Manager
Our client is looking for a Global Tax Reporting Manager who will coordinate and manage the US GAAP tax financial reporting processes. They are interested in candidates that are technology savvy and will bring a significant amount of prior experience and knowledge to this role.
- Coordinating the global interim quarter and year-end tax provision process. This will include the related financial statement disclosure, and assisting the Group Tax Controller with analytical review.
- Compiling quarterly tax packages explaining changes in the components of tax expense and tax assumptions.
- Partner with regional tax teams to simplify both the global and regional tax processes focusing on enhancing the financial controls and automation to improve and simplify processes.
- Coordination of budget and quarterly reforecast tax related activities.
- Staying current on US GAAP accounting developments to assess any potential tax impact
- Facilitate tax accounting and tax technology trainings for the expanded tax team.
- This role will be the primary contact communicating with the vendor/consultants, coordination and testing of any application design changes and will assist with troubleshooting.
- Monitor and facilitate compliance with all tax related SOX controls.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of public and 2+ years of corporate tax/finance experience
- A CPA highly desirable.
- Strong technology skills with a desire to learn more and identify opportunities to leverage and improve the efficiencies of the current processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, required.
- Experience with SharePoint and Power BI, a plus.
- Exposure to ERP systems (Hyperion, including Smartview, PeopleSoft), data analytics software (Qlik/Tableau), and tax provisioning systems (Longview), a plus.
- A working knowledge of Income Tax Accounting under ASC 740.
- Internationalexperience would be desired but not a must.