Lead Infrastructure Architect
- Requirements gathering and product definition of future and service offerings.
- Translating industry and technology trends plus new and existing customer requirements into a detailed service delivery infrastructure roadmap.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate technologies to build the next generation Service cloud. This will include customer ticket management systems, remote connectivity solutions and service automation tools.
- Developing the overall architecture to deploy these tools and working with internal and 3rd party teams to integrate these tools into an overall solution.
- Working with the Service delivery team to identify opportunities to automate service delivery and building solutions to provide this automation.
- Participate in industry events representing the company as a technology leader. This includes analyst briefings, press as well as speaking engagements at customer facing events.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10-12 years experience as a Systems Architect.
- Experience in service delivery infrastructure including customer ticket systems, Web based service delivery, remote monitoring technology and service automation.
- Experience in Cloud technology and SaaS offerings.
- Deep experience in developing solutions, vision and design based upon market requirements and strategic business objectives.
- Experience working alongside product management resources to define Service requirements and specifications.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong business acumen: You will be required to speak with various levels of technical and management individuals within our prospect/customer s organizations.
- The ability to clearly delineate between technical and business discussions and to comfortably participate in both is essential.