Operations Support Coordinator
New York, NY
1. Conducts outreach to OPWDD Medicaid Service Coordinators to obtain pertinent consumer information and identify parties to receive notification of impending assessment appointment.
2. Conducts timely outreach and meets productivity targets related to scheduling assessment appointments with all appropriate individuals identified and documents all outreach activities for tracking and reporting purposes.
3. Ensures consumer needs are met when scheduling assessment appointments and the most appropriate resource is assigned to complete the assessment.
4. Ensures the scheduling process and workflow runs efficiently and meets all program objectives and quickly identifies areas for improvement or correction.
5. Assists in coordinating last minute scheduling changes to ensure assessment appointments are completed and quickly communicates updates to appropriate parties.
6. Respond to inquiries from all stakeholders including individuals, families and MSC agencies, and provide education about the Coordinated Assessment System (CAS).
7. Provides administrative support to the Operations Support Management staff.
8. Follow all work instructions, policies and procedures in relation to the Project
9. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management