Operations Support Specialist
The Operations Support Specialist I is responsible for managing the monthly invoicing reconciliation and all client deliverables for assigned contracts, ensuring production and quality standards are met.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review overpayments, job output records.
- Reconciling lockbox.
- Mailing out invoices with necessary attachments.
- Manage the internal Macro posting process.
- Process remittances.
- Troubleshoot errors and analyze data via mainframe computer applications.
- Ensure monthly invoicing goals are met.
- Enhance and automate reports to streamline current processes.
- Submit jobs for mainframe application.
- Works closely with Computer Operations to ensure job submissions are timely.
- Ability to articulate mainframe functions to Operations staff.
- Ability to work proficiently on a mainframe system and with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to organize well.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- Ability to function under pressure and deadline oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability totroubleshoot existing applications.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- > 2 yrs relevant work experience, AS/400 experience preferred"