Senior Mechanical Engineer
Hopkinton, MA 01748
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities and prioritize projects based on return on investment.
- Work with a multidisciplinary product development and operations team through the product lifecycle. Evaluate design options through comprehensive computer modeling as well as extensive evaluation of physical prototypes. Design for manufacturability in collaboration with manufacturing partners to meet program objectives. Create mechanical specifications, verification and validation plans, and execute verification testing.
- Present project status, including schedule and technical updates, to management.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers in terms of mechanical design and drafting techniques.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Required
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering Desired
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience with Unigraphics / Solid Works / or Equivalent Tool
- Experience with FEA, ANSYS preferred
- Adept at originating and interpreting engineering drawings
- Ability to collaborate effectively within and outside of team, possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with superiors, peers, suppliers, and customers.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.