Sr. Systems Security Engineer
- Linux kernel and user level software design, development, and debug with an emphasis on security technologies.
- High level articulation of security related technologies
- Collaborating with other teams to define new features and design the needed interfaces to support those new features
- Willingness to learn new skills and to do whatever it takes to help the team successfully deliver value to our customers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 5-7 years of Software Development experience, with specific experience in Linux and user space development
- Experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or Java.
- Experience with security technologies such as SELinux, TLS, PKI, TPM
- Experience using Open Source software to improve efficiency on the job is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills, comfortable working in a team orientated environment