Reston, VA 20190
- Review and process vendor invoice sand payments.
- Research and follow up on vendor statements.
- Maintains positive working relationships with vendors, employees, management, and Corporate.
- Process AP uploads from supporting financial systems.
- Process expense reimbursement requests.
- Process foreign vendor payments including exports, check processing and reconciliation.
- Suggest improvements for accounts payable processes and system procedures.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in an effective, efficient and professional manger.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AP/AR Coordinator (Accounts Payable / Receivable)
- 1-2 years experience in Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Bachelor s degree preferred but not required
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Cost Point experience is a plus
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.