Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! We need a bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations!
- Stewardship writing on behalf of the Dean and members of the development staff
- Manages the daily administrative functions arranging travel, inputting data in Salesforce, expense reconciliation, coordinating travel and pulling reports
- Prior administrative experience
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced busy office
Grace O’Neil joined TPG's Professional Services team in Boston in March 2018. She has had experience on the corporate side of managing contract labor and evaluating temporary employees. Having tackled challenging assignments behind the scenes on the client side, she brings a unique perspective and drive to every task she undertakes for the agency.
Fun Fact: Grace is head-over-heels for The Golden Age of Hollywood. She loves black and white films with Carole Lombard, Clarke Gable, Cary Grant, and Lauren Bacall.