Administrative Assistant - HR
New York, NY 10020
The HR Administrative Assistant reports to the Head, Human Resources and is responsible for performing all various administrative duties. Successful candidate must be able to work in extremely fast pace environment, requiring high degree of independent judgment and a people person.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with Real Estate companies and branch management for office relocation
- Conducts research and recommends suppliers and service providers to Management
- Coordinates any Logistical Requirements including all business travels
- Provide support and assist in the general management of the premises
- Fulfills other responsibilities as assigned, including special projects
- Fulfills all stationery and supplies functions (ordering/distributions and vendor interaction)
- Fulfills all Archival Records Maintenance Functions (retrieving/sending boxes to/from archives)
- Fulfills all Outgoing Mail functions (logging/postage/End Of Day Proof)
- Provides general administration duties for the branch
- Logs and distributes mail, when needed (courier and US Mail)
- Maintains Messenger Service function (arranging pick-ups/deliveries & maintaining log, when needed
- Responds to External Audits, when needed
- Maintains Vendor Risk Assessment Files for HR
- Maintains Physical Inventory (Fixed Assets) Record Keeping
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Managing and documenting office expenditures, budget and inventory.
- Running the office, keeping records of maintenance, organizing daily cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Initiate processes and systems to make the office run more efficiently.
- Work with all vendor to ensure smooth branch operations
- Fulfillment of stationary and all office supplies
- Provides Administrative support for Head, HR daily
- Ensure smooth running of the branch daily
* Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
Bachelor s degree in Administration, Business or related field
Exceptional attention to detail
3-5 years of experience working as an Office Administration in a fast pace environment
3 plus years of Administrative experience
High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
Demonstrated ability to conduct research and analysis
Excellent writing and oral communication skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Must be discreet and treat his/her work as confidential
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.