Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! We need upbeat, friendly and innovative Administrative Assistant who is highly organized, has solid written and verbal communication skills, and has Salesforce experience.
- This position would be responsible for heavy calendar management, assistance with expense reconciliation, and inputting meeting notes into the CRM system, Salesforce.
- Additional administrative tasks such as drafting correspondence may be part of the role as well.
- Bachelor s Degree Required
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or related
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Grace O’Neil joined TPG's Professional Services team in Boston in March 2018. She has had experience on the corporate side of managing contract labor and evaluating temporary employees. Having tackled challenging assignments behind the scenes on the client side, she brings a unique perspective and drive to every task she undertakes for the agency.
Fun Fact: Grace is head-over-heels for The Golden Age of Hollywood. She loves black and white films with Carole Lombard, Clarke Gable, Cary Grant, and Lauren Bacall.