Cambridge, MA 02138
Position Title Administrative Assistant II
Looking for an administrator to help faculty set up systems and processes for the department in a prestigious university in the Boston area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare documents for presentations which may include proofreading, formatting exhibits, and citations.
- Prepare teacher handouts and coordinate arrangements for class visitors.
- Proctor exams
- Coordinate A/V support for classrooms as needed
- Maintain info on course website, i.E. Class lists, seating charts, etc.
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate travel arrangements with a cost effective and convenient itinerary.
- Perform basic online research to obtain books, articles, and other information
- Maintain accurate and organized files for faculty
- Greet visitors as primary contact on faculty member s behalf
- Respond to calls, faxes, voicemail, and emails in a timely manner
- Order office supplies as necessary
- Intermediate proficiency or higher in MS office, especially in scheduling via Outlook
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- B.A. Or B.S. Required
- Previous administrative experience preferred