Cambridge, MA 02138
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! We need bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations! A good portion of this job will include fielding calls and using scheduling software.
- Serves as the first point of contact for incoming calls/visitors, and internal/external meeting requests, including diplomacy in mediating interruptions as necessary
- Screen calls and takes accurate phone messages and relays them in a timely manner
- Manages the daily administrative functions scheduling appointments and meetings, managing expense reports, coordinating travel and small project work
- Order office supplies as needed
- Manage confidential and sensitive communication
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Preferred)
- Outlook Calendar Management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Previous Office Administration Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced busy office
Grace O’Neil joined TPG's Professional Services team in Boston in March 2018. She has had experience on the corporate side of managing contract labor and evaluating temporary employees. Having tackled challenging assignments behind the scenes on the client side, she brings a unique perspective and drive to every task she undertakes for the agency.
Fun Fact: Grace is head-over-heels for The Golden Age of Hollywood. She loves black and white films with Carole Lombard, Clarke Gable, Cary Grant, and Lauren Bacall.