North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Hours: 9: 00-5: 00
- Assist the CIS department with all clerical duties as assigned.
- Record keeping
- Typing Correspondence
- Greeting/screening and interfacing with visitors and students
- Maintaining department files
- Maintain confidential information
- Assist the organization and efficient operation of the CIS Department
Applicants must have at least (A) two years of full-time, or equivalent part-time experience in office management, office administration, business administration or business management, the major duties of which included one or more of the following functions: purchasing, personnel management, budgeting, accounting, records management, work simplification, grants management, contract administration or program management.
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.