Seattle, WA 98148
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
1. Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
2. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
3. May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
4. May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
5. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related administrative and analytical experience.