Waltham, MA 02453
Our client is seeking a very detailed oriented individual with excellent technology skills to join their team.
The Administrative Assistant will support the one of the busiest Divisions in the company and in this position the individual will provide administrative support to technical staff within this Division.
In this role you will maintain and audit project files assuring compliance with the of the Program. S/he will manage, maintain and file all information electronically and/or manually and maintain spreadsheets
- Provides general support for the in managing their projects including budget tracking, spreadsheets, and maintaining files.
- The individual will screen all calls for the group, will make travel arrangements, maintain calendars and organizing meetings
- Draft correspondence and files as required for projects
- Provide additional administrative support as requested.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, meet deadlines
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding skills for document production, editing, and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel and Word