Associate Electrical Engineer
Lexington, MA 02421
- Work in a fast-paced environment, participating and leading engineering teams designing the next generation robotic systems for the U.S. Military.
- PCB Design, high speed, power electronics, and motor controller design experience is a plus.
- Tasks may include support of existing systems, PCB design, cable design, or associated documentation tasks.
- Supporting the development of a new system to integration of a new or existing load on an existing system
- Candidates will design and support various analog / digital / mixed-signal circuits as well as cable design for robot platforms and/or their associated control stations. .
- Associate electrical engineers frequently develop test plans and perform testing of electrical and system designs as well as participate in field data collection and experimentation, analysis, and reporting.
- Some (< 15%) travel to customer sites may be required to support testing and repair activities.
- B.S. In Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering plus 0-2 years experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Electrical Engineering
- Analog, digital, and mixed signal circuit design
- Cable assembly and wire harness design experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- Prior work in the field of robotics
- Power electronics design experience
- Motor controller design experience
- Working knowledge of C / C++, & Visual C#
- Experience with field testing robotic systems
- Knowledge and experience with DOD, SAE, IEEE, and/or IPC standards
- Experience with bus protocols such as CAN, SPI, RS232, I2C, USB, & Ethernet
- PCB design experience
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.