Bethel, CT 06801
- Manage current and future business testing on cells and devices
- Coordinate testing plans with internal/external suppliers and maintain testing schedule
- Submit samples and corresponding forms for testing
- Use proprietary software to accurately retrieve raw data
- Organize raw data in databases
- Strong Statistical background with the ability to create Statistical Data Analysis s of all device characterizations submitted by the Coordinator.
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed direction
- Work independently and complete deliverables in advance of deadlines, with the ability to shift work focus to extended hours, when urgent matters arise
- Be able to work cross functionally with associates from other departments to achieve desired goals, and to be able to demonstrate new skills and abilities when necessary to improve internal skill levels.
- Analyze data based on specific requests
- Labeling, packing, and complete requests for shipping batteries, devices and materials
- Manage battery/device sample inventory
Background/skills/capabilities required for this engagement:
The requirements for this assignment include:
- BS Degree in Data or Statistical analysis
- Excellent M/S office skills including M/S Excel, and M/S PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, JMP, and Database design, including constructing formulas, using Macros, pivot tables and other forms of charts and graphs, to effectively demonstrate and track data trends
- Can translate statistical data into usable reports and graphs
- Can intuitively recognize trends in data to detect shifts, in either a positive or negative fashion, and alert group leaders in a timely manner
- Ability to clearly communicate/present results and project status.
- Can take direction and works well with others.
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.