Nashua, NH 03060
- Manage open purchase orders with assigned suppliers and expedite material as required to support program schedules.
- Update Oracle system with comments regarding open purchase orders.
- Perform change order transactions in Oracle to update supplier promise dates.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
- Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule.
1-2 year in Operations experience.
1-2 years in related Procurement experience.