Call Center Representative
Jericho, NY 11753
- Place outbound calls to shareholders or members/account holders (proxy) to solicit votes and/ or answer any questions shareholder/s may have.
- Place outbound calls to potential customers in regards to unclaimed property.
- Follow call scripts to ensure compliance.
- Update shareholder or customer information when necessary.
- Submit accurate and comprehensive call history for each account.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and time metrics.
- Receive inbound calls from shareholders, customers and potential customers in regards to unclaimed property.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Flexibility with time, time is based on needs of different projects.
- Ability to learn and navigate new computer software quickly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High school degree or GED.
- Previous experience with Salesforce database a plus but not required.
- Previous call center experience a plus but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.