Chesapeake, VA 23320
The Case Manager will provide assistance, services, resource, referrals, and consultation on various EAP and work/life issues to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other problems. Consultants will conduct comprehensive professional assessments of user s needs while maintaining the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families.
- Conducts comprehensive professional assessments of user s need for core EAP and work/life services, which can include but are not limited to: childcare, parenting, eldercare, education, general research, short-term problem resolution, legal, financial, employment assistance, emotional well-being, relationships and communication, addiction disorders, health and wellness, work issues and other specialty and add-on services.
- The succesful candidate maintains the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families. Ensures consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any other factor.
- Documents all cases intoour clients Case Management System.
- Monitors all research, referrals and additional materials sent to users/customers.
- Ability to handle high risk calls with professionalism and in accordance with established protocol.May be called on to perform other duties and other responsibilities related to the engagement center activities in order to maintain critical processes and programs under the direction of existing policies and procedures
Education: Master s degree in Social Work or other human services field required.Licensures: State License to practice independently (e.G. LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum three (3) years related, post graduate work experience, preferably in an EAP setting.Diverse experience in counseling, social work on mental health services.EAP and substance abuse experience. Knowledge of mandated procedures for child or elder abuse situations. Knowledge and experience in core service areas of child development, parenting, adoption, education and service for older adults.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.