Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
New York, NY 10017
Our financial services client in Midtown is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer to transform their Information Security program. This person will manage, support, and coordinate the implementation of the bank's Information Security program directly onto the IT Infrastructure- networks, computers, cloud, applications, mobile devices, etc. This client is going through many changes and upgrades within their Information Technology department, so a structured Information Security program tailored to these changes is being implemented. Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Expert knowledge in networks, cloud platforms, application architecture, databases, and security products
- Expert knowledge of applicable regulations, policies, and industry guidelines such as ISO, NIST, SANS, etc.
- Design and implement information security solutions- security architectures, change/ configuration management, integration of security products
- Develop security guidelines for technology- i.E. Network access controls, data loss prevention, end point security
- Expert knowledge of security monitoring tools
- Ability to work closely with CIO to apply InfoSec guidelines to IT
- Must have at least two of the following (along with relevant years of experience): CISSP, CISM, CISA
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.