Reston, VA 20190
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.