Collections Temp (Collector I)
Lynn, MA 01901
Position Title Collector I
This position is responsible for collecting on consumer loan products and overdraft accounts while adhering to both Bank and debt collection guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacts delinquent loan customers by telephone or letter to arrange a satisfactory payment plan
- Protect the Bank s collateral by initiating timely repossession and/or legal proceedings
- Update and maintain customer collection notes on the collection system
- Keep abreast of collection regulations and changes
- Perform additional duties as required
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- 3-5 years of collection experience
- High school diploma required
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree is a plus
Andrew is an enthusiastic recent addition to The Panther Group recruitment team. He is a very motivated team player and is responsible for our day-to-day recruiting.
Andrew is a die hard Ohio State football fan.