New York, NY 10007
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will perform full life-cycle recruiting, primarily focusing on sourcing candidates for retail branch and back office opportunities.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Influence, lead outcomes, and communicate closely with hiring managers
- Advocate for best in-class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment
- Drive organizational dedication and accountability
- Significant focus on sourcing, networking and pipeline generation. Will utilize job boards, social networking sites and other resources for building a pipeline of talent. Builds networks as well as other innovative sourcing techniques to find qualified passive candidates
- Use insights to develop, launch and sustain the creation of the Talent Sourcing plan that will ensure the company is finding extraordinary talent
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees; including constant engagement from offer acceptance through hire date
- Collaborate with HR and Hiring Managers with candidate offers
- Lead the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, offer, onboarding, and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and to the employer equity
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5+ years of HR / Full cycle recruiting experience, retail banking/credit union a plus
- Subject matter expert with recruitment resources such as social media, name generation, direct sourcing, and other internet tools
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.