Customer Service Coordinator
Watertown, MA 02472
Position Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate communication and documentation of company policies and benefits to all incoming internal and external callers
- Verify client eligibility based on company policies and requirements
- Enter all member notifications into computer system based on calls received and client policies
- Act as a liaison and subject matter expert within internal departments
- Coordinate requests and correspondence between clients and members as required
- Constantly track productivity, use, and quality metrics
- Ensure all timelines are met when communicating with members and clients
- Meet or exceed quality and productivity targets, including but not limited to calls per hour and audit scores of recorded calls.
- Participate in the training of new staff members on project requirements, policies, and procedures
- Make departmental presentations in team meetings on a rotating basis as requested
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and monitor data relating to monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the department.
- Interact with other staff members to facilitate the execution of projects
- Occasional work on weekends or evenings hours may be required
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- Proficiency using Windows applications; i.E. MS Office, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Outstanding organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Remarkable interpersonal and verbal communication skills are essential
- Work with the public comfortably and effectively
- Efficient in analyzing situations and resolving issues
- Maintain sensitive materials confidential
- High school graduation or equivalent required
- Bachelor s degree in a health or business-related field preferred; Can be substituted for experience
- 2 years of previous CSR experience, call center or behavioral health preferred but hospitality or retail is ok.