Customer Service Representative (MA)
Hampton, VA 23605
- Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer s application.
- Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
- Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Assists customers in the enrollment process.
- Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Background in health care, human services, or customer service.
- Experience in data entry and call centers.
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
Division Manager, Panther Professional National
Mike works with Administrative, Accounting and Customer Service Professionals across the United States. One of the great pleasures of his position is the opportunity to interact with, meet, and assist so many different people daily. Outside of work, he enjoy spending time with my family.
Fun fact about Mike: I am ambidextrous!