Customer Service Representative - Tier 1
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Overview of Customer Service RepresentativeThe customer service representative will be triaging all incoming calls, escalating calls to 3 different call center teams based on varying qualifying criteria.
- Receives high volume inbound phone calls and triages to appropriate department.
- Meet or exceed department established key performance indicators.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone coverage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 6-12 months of relevant experience.
- Preferred customer service experience in health care, call center, retail, hospitality or corporate office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- Maturity and ability to exercise sound judgement
- Must have strong computer and telephone multitasking skills
- Must have the ability to navigates through multiple systems
- Accuracy in data input and documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills