Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, GA 30341
As a Customer Service Representative you will assist current customers through inbound and/or outbound calls answering their questions and concerns about products and services as well as inputting information into online systems. Your overall goal will be to retain customers and expand business by providing excellent service in a professional and consultative manner while handling sensitive information with care.Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls that are routine in nature, answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing relevant information using call center databases
- Follow procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate information systems and/or CRM system(s) as well as perform data entry
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses to provide general and claims specific information and understand when to escalate issues
- Accurately update database systems, such as but not limited to Word, Excel, CRM
- May assist in the processes required for medical case file creation; including but not limited to data entry and records management, orphan and return mail, replying to emails
- Track and escalate case issues, as needed
- Review and research escalated case issues and respond in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party
- Meet Quality Assurance, production requirements, and other key performance metrics
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are motivated and professional, with a strong work history and a desire to grow professionally within an organization. You should also have strong analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly.Additional qualifications for the role include:
- One or more years of previous work experience in a call center environment required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to type 35 wpm with high level of accuracy is a must.
- Basic math and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.