Customer Service Representative
Burlington, VT 05401
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist current customers through inbound and/or outbound calls answering their questions and concerns about products and services. Your overall goal will be to retain customers and expand business by providing excellent service in a professional and consultative manner.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- The Customer Service Representative provides callers with an unbiased presentation of programs to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements and program questions
- The Customer Service Representative has the ability to take appropriate action based on the results of member information that has been screened against external state/federal databases.
- Complete the eligibility determination process.
- Generate case disposition letters
- The Customer Service Representative assists callers in problem resolution, as needed.
- Perform data entry functions with the use of imaged documents.
- Respond to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous, professional and concise manner.
- Communicates effectively with management.
High School or equivalent Required
Client Relationship Manager
Taylor was born and raised in Massachusetts. She works with our professional services team that services strategic accounts throughout North America.
Fun Fact: When she is not at work, Taylor enjoys photography and watching The Office.