Customer Service Representative
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
- Responds to inquiries received from callers through phone and online channels related to services.
- Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter requests.
- Responds to written inquiries according to standard operating procedures.
- Escalates more complex questions to Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of program and company regulations and policies and support those policies and procedures
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED. College experience or degree is preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of related customer service, call center or help desk experience.
- Knowledge of customer products and services.
- Computer skills, which may require proficiency in one or more specific applications, depending on job assignment. Must be able to type 20-25 words per minute.
- Strong communication and customer service skills. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong teamwork, initiative, detail orientation, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to recognize trends and escalate priority issues.
- Uses good judgment to make decisions and proactively problem solve, as required.
- Ability to work effectively within established contractual turnaround times.
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening and interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
Division Manager, Panther Professional National
Mike works with Administrative, Accounting and Customer Service Professionals across the United States. One of the great pleasures of his position is the opportunity to interact with, meet, and assist so many different people daily. Outside of work, he enjoy spending time with my family.
Fun fact about Mike: I am ambidextrous!