Customer Service Representative
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Respond to Inbound/Outbound Call Inquiries
- Initiate outbound calls to respond to inquiries and to follow-up with previous contacts
- Responsible for learning program rules of assigned projects to ensure ability to respond to Customer Service inquiries regarding basic knowledge of payroll and financial inquiries
- Expected to respond to all inquiries in a professional, friendly and timely manner, public-service oriented and understand the needs and work effectively with persons with disabilities
- Perform support ticket transaction resolution tasks and administrative functions
- Expected to have excellent verbal, written communication and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible for creating and maintaining excellent documentation of all calls, questions, complaints and mailed inquiries
- Responsible for maintaining adequate records/documentation for audit and internal control purposes
- Routing mail, email, and other administrative support duties as assigned
- Responsible for developing proficient working knowledge of operating platforms required to fulfill job responsibilities
- Remain current on multiple program rules, payroll and tax requirements and policies and procedures in order answer customer service inquiries effectively
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to work with senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
- Ability to compose reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Windows, Excel and Word required.
- Able to navigate and learn new technology and payroll/finance related systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Delsin began working with The Panther Group in 2007. He left for a few years, then returned as a recruiter in 2013 after coaching high school football and winning a state championship with that team. He is father to a 14-year-old sophomore in high school.
Delsin loves all food, but eats sushi 2-3 times a week.