Customer Service Representative
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Are you interested in an opportunity to grow within the health care industry? Apply now!
JOB DETAILS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Receives high volume inbound phone calls and triages to appropriate department.
- Meet or exceed department established key performance indicators.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone coverage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- 6-12 months of relevant experience.
- Preferred customer service experience in health care, call center, retail, hospitality or corporate office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Maturity and ability to exercise sound judgement
- Must have strong computer and telephone multitasking skills
- Must have the ability to navigates through multiple systems
- Accuracy in data input and documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends.
Meet Your Recruiter
After working with people with intellectual disabilities during my internship, I knew I always wanted to be able to positively affect others on a day to day basis. So when I put my internship together and my Business Degree together, I found the Staffing industry and since then I never looked back. Matt specializes in Professional Placement throughout New England!
Fun Fact: My brother and I have the same middle name (Ryan)