Fairfax, VA 22030
General Summary Experienced, detailed oriented DevOps Analyst responsible for the configuration and validation of the DevSecOps Environment. This individual will work actively to validate the infrastructure required for DevSecOps.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures and oversees testing.
- Documents and analyzes test results and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Oversees quality-related training.
- Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Must have experience supporting a Dev Ops environment using a Cloud construct as well as employing Agile Development techniques.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- User of Agile Atlassain Suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.).
- Experience with software dev ops and continuous integration and deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills for frequent interaction with all levels of executive leadership
- 5-8 years of related experience.
Additional Experience Wanted:
- Bitbucket / Git
- Foritfy or another static code analysis tool
Technical Recruiting Specialist
Paige was born and raised in Maryland and moved to Boston in the Summer of 2017. She started recruiting for The Panther Group's Professional Local team, focusing on administrative positions. She recently switched to the IT team and now focuses on Technical positions locally and nationally.
When she's not recruiting, Paige enjoys yoga and watching The Office.