Digital Business Analyst
Boston, MA 02110
The Digital Business Analyst will work with the Digital Product owner to analyze business processes and gather requirements utilizing an Agile approach.
- Analyze the 3rd party/product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- Create and own business requirements documents which drive platform evolution.
- Effectively prioritize requirements for a minimum viable product or delivery while conceptualizing a medium term roadmap for platform evolution.
- Assist in the testing of new product features.
- Design test cases to monitor system functionality and support system enhancements.
- Partner with Product Owner to monitor and evaluate processes and KPI s in order to improve the customer experience.
- Work with other team members to help outline team roadmaps and communicate these to internal stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of experience in a business analyst, project management or similar role
- Strong project management skills
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development
- Technical or financial industry background