Digital Marketing Strategist
Billerica, MA 02421
Our client is looking for a Digital Strategist who will play an important role in the company s digital presence and marketing strategy. Daily activity will include maintaining SEO, PPC, and display.
- Identify new trends and real-time searches within industry
- Monitor website analytics, recommended adjustments, and search engine optimization
- Maintain, analyze, and expand the Google AdWords program
- Search engine marketing campaign management
- Working alongside team members to address SEO
- Account Based Marketing initiative leading using tracking platforms
- Leading the social media ABM marketing campaigns
- Work with sales team to designate and target accounts
- Provide weekly analytic reports and recommendations
- Work as internal point of contact for updating website accordingly
- 2-3 years experience with SEM and SEO
- Bachelor s in Marketing or similar
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and management
- Experience with account based marketing strategy
- Experience with lead generation through marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency and clear self-direction
- Experience using Drupal preferred
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!