Boston, MA 02127
- Candidate must possess
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions
- Comprehend and speak English
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Must have a high level of excel/computer skills.
- Bachelor s degree preferred but not required.
- Test Preparation and Execution Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare paperwork, labs and products for testing
- Execute studies; includes giving out and collecting test kits, materials from panelists
- Organizing and storing used test kits and materials
- Entering and verifying data (if required) into computer system
- Transcribe panelist/consumer comments as required
- Other tasks may include:
- Using other lab equipment to measure product attribute
- Complete Housekeeping and Lab standard practices
- Office and Clerical Responsibilities may include:
- Programming/Designing of online questionnaires
- Compliance checking of data
- Dealing with issues with questionnaires links
- Proficient in Excel and other Office tools
- Will have to use excel macros to clean data to an analyzable format
- May have to correspond with panelists/requesters via email
- Dress code is business casual.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.