Boston, MA 02111
Position Title Executive Assistant
New role as executive assistant at a highly-ranked investment firm in the financial district of Boston.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support a team of senior-level managers with calendar management
- Assist with travel booking
- Frequent contact with high-level executives
- Screen calls and visitors
- Perform complex administrative activities, such as managing projects, composing letters, preparing presentations, etc.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties which may include filing, photocopying, taking minutes of meetings, etc.
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must have 5 years minimum experience as an executive assistant
- Previous financial services administrative experience is a plus
- Experience using Concur software preferred
- Bachelor s preferred