Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team!
- Develops and maintains electronic records of departmental facilities and coordinate facilities requests
- Provides and tracks all required access to labs, administrative/office spaces and classrooms
- Places and tracks work orders and other requests concerning departmental facilities
- Manages all facilities and will work with office personnel
- Ensures all laboratory personnel are properly trainened
- Manages and maintains inventory database
- Coordinates transportation and logistics
- Minimum of 5 years facilities/operations management preferable in an academic and/or research setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!