Watertown, MA 02472
Under the general direction of the Medical Records Supervisor, the Coordinator will assist in a large-scale project to collect medical records for the HEDIS project and other HEDIS related activities during the reporting period. The Coordinator will investigate the location of and process incoming medical records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing of medical records according to the process workflow
- Sort, attach and check in medical records
- Investigate and locate medical records using computer system and databases
- Document the status of medical records in the HEDIS tracking tool
- Works with teammates to ensure timely records collection, tracking and processing
- Completes follow up phone calls for additional information when required
- Reviews claim data for further investigation in locating medical record
- Collaborates with all HEDIS team members to reach project goals
- Attends HEDIS project staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned by HEDIS team leadership
- Requires some lifting of paper bins
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.