Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Watertown, MA 02472
Are you looking to work in Health Care? Our client is looking for a Healthcare Customer Service Representative to join their team!
- Receives and responds to a high volume of incoming telephone calls
- Accesses information and proficiently resolves member s concerns
- Asks probing questions and takes the opportunity to educate members
- Makes necessary outgoing phone calls to resolve member related inquiries
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone queue coverage
- Interacts and forms contacts with other departments in order to resolve issues
- Participates in initiatives and/or responds to requests for help
- Investigates member complaints
- Assists in mentoring new staff as directed
- Assist with department projects as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 6-12 months of relevant experience in experience in health care, call center, retail, hospitality or corporate office
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Bilingual preferred
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.