HR Ops Assistant
Boston, MA 02215
Position Title HR Operations Assistant
This position processes a University employees life cycle transactions, especially those that affect their pay on multiple payrolls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all transactions related to multiple payrolls is properly reviewed, processed and maintained in the system
- Resolve incorrect and incomplete transactions by contacting necessary departments to ensure that customer and system requirements are simultaneously met
- Respond to questions on the status of the HR transactions from University departments and HRM staff and serve as the informational resource for this process.
- Work closely with HRM to help with testing and roll-out of initiatives.
- Train Key Contacts on system processes in one-on-one and group settings
- Keep a process documentation log of routine transactions
- Process the recurring auto-termination system
- Work with stakeholders on determining a preference for duplicate NUIDs.
- Able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skill
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Associate s Degree required
- 2-4 years experience in a Human Resources or Payroll office
- Previous experience using Banner systems, preferred