IT Infrastructure Program Manager
Boston, MA 02110
Well established, global consulting company with a growing presence in the Boston area is seeking an IT Infrastructure PMO Lead. This role will be supporting the Project Managers, Delivery Team, Account Managers, etc. In the coordination and execution of large IT projects. Additionally, this person will be acting as the lead Client Relationship Manager in terms of the management of project scope, timeline, resources, budgets, risk, etc.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Lead PMO personnel and execute Program and Project Management Governance and Assurance to high profile clients
- Track all activity and resources in regards to project plans
- Keep team on track to reach deliverables
- Ability to form strong relationships with C-Level Executives at customer sites
- Develop and deliver project updates to customers- progress, budget, resources, risks, timeline, etc.
- Support project planning with Sales and Operations teams
- Hire Project Managers and Project Coordinators to support large projects
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of PMO best practices
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong background of hands-on IT Infrastructure skills- large data center moves a very strong plus
- PMP Certification preferred
- This position will require travel in and around the Boston area, and occasional out of state travel
Fulltime, no sponsorship available
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.