IT Risk Analyst
New York, NY 10017
Our client in NYC is seeking an Information Risk Analyst to join their team. This individual will implement and maintain a security risk management program. This includes, but is not limited to, defining key risk indicators, risk registers, and processes and standards. Working with multiple business units, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Continuous identification, assessment, and monitoring of IT Risk by performing hands on risk assessments for both IT and corporate assets
- Identify and communicate security deficiencies- document, monitor, resolve
- Maintain assessment of applications and systems for measuring the compliance of policies, procedures, standards, etc.
- Work closely with the CISO and Compliance/Auditing teams to resolve issues and to develop proactive approaches to future information security issues
- Work with vendors to identify and vendor risk issues
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.