Newton, MA 02462
Our client in the Newton, MA area is seeking a Technical Support Administrator. This position is responsible for handling level II and level III tickets from end users that are both remote and onsite. This is a great position for someone who has experience working as an IT generalist and has experience troubleshooting network issues, system issues, hardware, software, and all other IT peripherals.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Respond to escalated tickets that are related to server, network, and infrastructure for an environment of 500+ end users
- Manage desktops/laptops/tablets running on Windows 7/8/10
- Experience working with a variety of different software installations
- Provide support for VOIP phone system
- Responsible for all software upgrades and installations
- Maintain updates for Windows and various applications
- User management and server monitoring for servers running Windows 12 in an Active Directory environment
- Resolve general network issues- switches/ network connections, printing, scanning
- Ability to set up new workstations onsite, and prepare/ image/ re-image any hardware being sent to remote employees
- Experience with Ghost
- Working knowledge of networking tools- routers, switches, LAN/WAN, firewalls
Technical Recruiting Specialist
Paige was born and raised in Maryland and moved to Boston in the Summer of 2017. She started recruiting for The Panther Group's Professional Local team, focusing on administrative positions. She recently switched to the IT team and now focuses on Technical positions locally and nationally.
When she's not recruiting, Paige enjoys yoga and watching The Office.