Tallahassee, FL 32304
Responsible for Industrial Engineering analysis and control activities at Tallahassee manufacturing facility.
- Investigate, analyze and propose new or improved methods and systems relative to reducing costs.
- Apply accepted Industrial Engineering practices in the measurement and control of direct and indirect costs.
- Maintain performance reporting systems.
- Responsible for pre-production planning and cost development for new products, including estimating labor costs.
- Assume Cost Account Manager duties for new programs.
- Develop and maintain labor standards.
- Prepare business plans and forecasts as required.
- Develop plant productive capabilities in cooperation with manufacturing engineering.
- Provide Industrial Engineering guidance to plant management in problem solving and improving efficiency.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering field required, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 0-5 years experience required with 1-3 years of post graduate work preferred.
- Must be able to work in shop and office environment.
- May require some travel.
- Must be able to perform within teaming environment.
- Proficient in MS applications; including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles is desired.
- Applicant must be able to obtain a security clearance.