Junior Data Engineer
Greenwich, CT 06831
Our FinTech client in the Stamford, CT area is seeking a Junior Data Engineer to join their team. This person will approach large data sets from an analytical angle to help provide insight for important decision makers and to create reports. The main goal is for the Data Engineer to help the company better understand their customers and how their customers are using their product, and from there contribute to any product enhancements or upgrades.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Collect and analyze a variety of data sets
- Develop daily reports
- Perform data scrubbing, data manipulation, data transformation, etc.
- 1+ year in a data analysis role
- Experience using programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Experience coding in Java
- Apply data sets to be used in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Using reports and data analysis, develop an automation workflow for frequently used reports
- Work closely with engineering teams and business users
- Expert MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.