Amherst, NH 03031
- Support both production and engineering working with inspection, programming, and analysis of all castings, dies, tools, gages and fixturing
- Be able to interpret metrology work and complete as needed to improve engineering and manufacturing processes
- Provide both the engineering and customer teams with knowledge of the product and ability to provide support to changes and new needs via CMM, metrology, CAD software and 3D scanning
- Comprehend and explain all technical information about customer specs in regard to drawings, models, castings, to ensure the product can be produced with a high rate of success or set up methods to produce them
- Understand all concepts of metrology, CMM programming, ASME Y14.5, CD&T and other engineering standards
- Must be proficient in the set-up, program, and operation of Metrology equipment such as:
- Basic Metrology manual inspection measurement equipment & surface plate setups
- CMM s (DCC and/or manual)
- 3D Optical scanning or white light systems such as Capture 3D
- Vision system and/or Comparator
- CAD system (SolidWorks or NX)
- Help in the development of all procedures, schedules, manuals, and trainings
- Bachelor s Degree in engineering
- 2 - 4 years or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Strong experience with either NX< SolidWorks, ProEngineer, AutoCAD or other software
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer experience
- Strong metrology, statistics, and process control experience
- Be able to work with manual inspection, CMMs, 3D Optical scanners and calibrators
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.